The Consonants and Vowels
The Consequence of Sounds
Saturday, August 2, 2008
Is This Time Telling Me?
Ok...
Is this time telling?????
I feel like such a moron. Is something trying to hit me over the head and tell me "he is not right for you, get out!" ???????
I am so stupid.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catie, You're a Brave Girl
Catherine
Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
View my complete profile
Good Reads
All We Can Do Is Keep Breathing
Personal Space Invader
Day To Day
Felix Le Chat
Old & Dusty Words
►
2009
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(69)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
▼
August
(8)
And you give, and you give, and you give yourself ...
I do
Liar, If We're Keeping Score
I Always Believed in Futures
My Parents' Death Did I Dear Mourn
I'M NOT A FAILURE NOW!!
Short End of the Stick
Is This Time Telling Me?
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment