You hear news, and you think things, and you worry. Yeah, I worry. People send flowers and cards and stuff, but really you wish you could send hope, encouragement...or like a big crystal ball telling them it'll be fine. Or a hug in an envelope, or something. There are obviously no guarantees, but I have hope, and confidence. For whatever that's worth. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.
"Don't worry about the future; or worry, but know that worrying is as effective as trying to solve an algebra equation by chewing bubblegum."
Been having very very weird dreams again lately. All they do is reprove to me how many crazy feelings I keep neatly stored away inside my head. It's funny when you have a dream chock-full-o-symbolism and it almost plays like a novel full of metaphors reads, but then you realize it wasn't some crazy author or director, but your very own sub conscience choosing the symbols. Like what does a guy with his stomach stapled represent? I have a few guesses.
The author of the "Twilight" series was on Oprah the other day, and she said she was inspired by a dream to write the first book...a very vivid dream. Maybe I'll do that next time? And become a world famous novelist? Riiiiight. The movie was stupid, any way.
For the first time in a while sleep's tugging at my eyes. Giving in. Heavy dreams for some heavy thoughts? Perhaps. Probably. 'Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment