Thursday, November 6, 2008

If hasn't been your day, your week, your month, or even your year...

Just when I think I've found some comfort in my immediate family, they fuck it up.
And I realize it's true. The people I held absolutely closest to me are gone.

No, seriously.

My Mom is dead.
My Dad loves me, but he is a slave to her first.
My brother is acting selfish.
....my heart is broken.
My last grandparent is gone.


I have amazing friends, I do.

but my immediate family is very close to all gone.

Mary disagrees with how I was raised, and how my father chooses to treat me. Like it's her fucking business. I'm almost 22 years old, and I can't be "fixed." Fuck her. My Dad won't tell her she's fucking whacked, so maybe I should. But what good would it do?

She's completely insane, my dad married her, and so now he does his best to not set her off, aka, do exactly what she says. This includes whatever her feelings are on me.

And so the vicious cycle continues..

I CAN'T WAIT TIL I HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO MOVE OUT.
IT'S UNBELIEVABLE. UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

No comments: