"Stop being dramatic"
Don't ever say that to me. If I'm "being dramatic" it's for a damn good reason.
Jesus, I see right through her, and my own father doesn't.
"Well, she has her views, you all have valid points"
No. Fuck her opinion. She's not my mother. She's not one one-millionth of who my mother was.
I DO NOT CARE ABOUT HER VIEW POINT.
I am going to lose. I am going to go down in flames and lose, terribly.
All because of her opinions.
"She does have say, Cate, she is my partner"
One hell of a partner. Doesn't even have her head on straight. Can't keep a job, really. Can't handle a goddamn thing.
"You and your brother are going to go off and leave, and what will I be left with..."
I am not going to leave you. What if she dies? What if something happens to her? You think I would abandon my father and my brother?
Part of my identity died with my mother, and my immediate family reminds me every day.
How did I get here? How do I get out of here?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I miss you so much, and I really can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment