I failed.
I'm angry at myself.
It's funny how it works, cuz of course I got a 100 on the written, right?
I guess I was thinking too hard about HOW MUCH depends on this fucking piece of plastic with my photo on it matters.
The inspector was 500 lbs, and went between being a complete asshole and being a decent human being. I take responsibility for failing, right of way mistake, big surprise. However, he was still an asshole.
"back into any one of these spots" (I do it, and I'm slightly to one side, but not far off the middle) "You need to be in between the lines" .... "uh...can I look and see where I am?" ..."You need to be in the lines, you need to straighten out" (I open the door and look and I AM between the fucking lines, almost in the middle, but i follow orders and straighten out, aka, center myself)
I suppose everything happens for a reason, and it means I need more practice. I retake August 4th.
Try, try again...... but it still fucking sucks. I still feel stupid. Stupid piece of plastic...that I want/need ever so badly. :-(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment