I cannot let it go. I do not think ANY amount of therapy could help me through this one. They SHOULD NOT be getting married. HE DESERVES SO MUCH BETTER, and he deserves SO MUCH MORE. It kills me.
You are SO DEPENDENT, and so am I, but I am a 21 year old college student, you are 54. Fifty-Four!!!! What if you didn't have him??
I do not believe you were made for each other. I believe you are a leech. I believe you have good intentions, but they are tainted and twisted, and even those good intentions are selfishly motivated. I hate the fucking poem stanzas you are putting everywhere, they're ridiculous and overly romantic. You want control, and you want money. You feel you deserve these things!
YOU ARE NOT MY FAMILY.
Stop calling me your "bonus-daughter." Even when you take his last name, you will not be my family. That idea makes me sick. It makes me so sick that we will share the same last name. I do not want to be linked to you in such a direct way. I find you embarassing and weird, and I am not a mean person. You have pushed me as few people have in my life.
You are not my family. You are not my step mother. You will be my father's wife.
That is all you are to me.
1 comment:
Hang in there...wrong or right you gotta let other people live their lives and make their own mistakes. You don't have to like the decision you just have to tolerate it for him....Family is important but it doesn't have to make you...I love you! We'll be back at school soon and for better or worse the distance will help...and when it doesn't we'll go get pancakes at AK(C?)ROP! Do you want to survive life with the minimum amount of damage or do you want to live?
Post a Comment