Friday, October 24, 2008

Are You Strong Enough?

Great, great Sheryl Crow song.

I should be asleep.
I'm going to regret this tomorrow, since I'm going to be a slave to my involvement from 7 until 4, and then from 6 until 10, or later.
Not thrilled about this.

I feel crampy and gross.
and angry, and confused, which is normal now.

I want to just sit here and listen to music, my 90s music. Sheryl Crow actually offers a lot of advice in her hit singles that seems to apply to me now. It's too bad her music started to suck once the decade changed.

Ugh, I don't even have a point. I am overwhelmed, and all I want is to curl up in a ball and sleep it out, like a bear. Wake me up when it's wam again. Maybe I'll have some answers.

I should try to sleep.

No comments: