Monday, October 20, 2008

Nothing Gold Can Stay

HOPE.

COURAGE.

STRENGTH.

please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please.

Such a MESS.

Where do I even begin?

It's almost November. This means my year from hell should be over soon. Just a few more weeks, and I'm back to where it all started falling a part one year ago. So it stops, right? I get a break, right? I mean, yes, it wasn't completely terrible, but generally it was the worst year I had since my mother died, if I'm being honest. Except that I got my license. That was very good, a big deal, admittedly. Ok, so that was the one big, major thing that went right.

And I lost so much. God I feel like I just keep losing big pieces. Maybe this is what growing up really is. Incredibly, incredibly depressing. (It could be much worse...)

I used to rule the world...

No comments: