Monday, October 20, 2008

I Am No Superman, I Have No Answers For You

I am no hero, oh, that's for sure
but I do know one thing
Where you are, is where I belong

It's so cold. We haven't turned our heat on yet. It's gas and gas is expensive. So is electricity,but we have gas. I wish I was rich and didn't worry about things like gas bills. I wish none of us did. Especially considering my room has 8 windows. It's cold. I sleep with my down comforter and a huge fleece blanket as well. Last night was the maybe the coldest night so far, and I must've nested perfectly, because I was the perfect temperature. Did so NOT want to get up for work.

Now I need a nap.

I had a jam packed weekend, and it was mostly pretty good, with a nice twist of absolutely confused and lost sprinkled on top.

Things will surely play out... but it's energy consuming to think about.


I carved a pumpkin, and I used one of those fancy patterns. It came out really cool, and I took photos of it for proof. However, I think it was stunned by the cold weather, and is already drooping. Good thing I got pictures. I may carve another one or two since this one was a fail and lasted 2 days. I love the patterns, but this one was too non-traditional to stand up to new england weather. I still have to deck out the front of our house, and perhaps make a scarecrow or something creepy to sit in the front yard. Don't have an exact game plan yet...I love how I act like I actually have time to do these things.

I'm in a fall mood. I love fall. I love October.

I need a night of scary movies and halloween themed junk food. We did that back in high school and it was fun...

I will focus the most on my happy-fall feelings, I've decided.

Nap time.

No comments: