I wish it was easy, and the answers were simple.
As my Dad said..."I just wish you guys would figure it out one way or the other."
I've given him a hard time before, about his advice. But the more I think about this one phrase, the more it makes complete sense.
It's sad, that I've been so wronged, and yet I still have feelings.
But I cannot deny them.
I wish that it was as obvious to you.
And I know the fact that it is not so obvious is NOT a good sign :-(
If I'm going on logic, it's the only thing that makes sense.
STILL though, STILL, no matter how high the walls or far the distance or length of time, I am not protected. I am not safe from my own feelings. I guess that's the hard part, though, emotions betraying logic. Heart vs. brain.
I can't seem to separate them. Even at this point.
Back and forth back and forth back and forth.
I'm at work, and maybe at this point it's sleep deprivation, but I can't get it out of my head...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment