Sunday, September 7, 2008

Courage.

I've been told not to project- because it's upsetting (not just to others, but to yourself!), and it's unfair.
Assumptions are soooo unfair.

But, what happens when your assumptions are more often right then they are wrong?

I said "more often," not always.

Marie said, "It's not easy to be right." If you could've heard her tone, you'd understand that it truly isn't cocky.

At times like this, I kind of wish I was like you, and could turn it on and off, and bottle it up. Ultimately, my way is healthier. And in the long run, I'll have dealt, and more than likely you won't have.

See, assumptions.

I need to let go.

I'm so sick of crying, but I'll just keep drinking water.

I think I want a tattoo...


If you're going through hell, keep going.

But honestly, the hurt pulses with my blood.

No comments: