Mmm. So.
The universe is unfolding as it should...
I get that. Seriously.
But it doesn't make it any easier!
I've said it before, and I'll say it again: We create our own consequences.
Myself included! (Duh.)
I just don't know where any of the pieces go any more. When that happens the walls go up.
Me and confusion, we hang out a lot.
I always run in circles. So, what does one do?...Stop running, OR, leave the circle. I stopped.
But I can't shake that feeling that I've got these gaping holes that everyone can look through.
In all seriousness. I truly stopped running. Dead. It's the only thing I can possibly think of to DO at this point. How else do I protect myself?
I wish my brain could process it all faster. Maybe that's part of my problem-- it still hasn't all been dealt with yet.
Ugh. I am vague and messy.
I wonder if my emotions shine through my eyes all day long. I mean, in general everyone's do. Bet I'm exhausting to look at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment