The Consonants and Vowels
The Consequence of Sounds
Saturday, September 6, 2008
A Long Time to Pretend.
He fell out of love with me.
Probably a long time ago.
And I was the last to know.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Catie, You're a Brave Girl
Catherine
Every survival kit should include a sense of humor.
View my complete profile
Good Reads
All We Can Do Is Keep Breathing
Personal Space Invader
Day To Day
Felix Le Chat
Old & Dusty Words
►
2009
(8)
►
November
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(3)
▼
2008
(69)
►
December
(8)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(14)
▼
September
(22)
Why'd You Have to Go and Let It Die?
Then Why the Hell are you so Sad?
Disconnect
Deconstruction Site
:(
My Chemicals, Left me a Beautiful Disaster...
You know it meant everything.
Baby Steps
And then you realize...
Never ending
Head Under Water...
Good Morning, grief!
Anger.
You're Not There
Courage.
. . .
A Long Time to Pretend.
Acoustic #3- Goo Goo Dolls
I Know you Well Enough to Know...
NOTHING'S OK, we've been Lied To
They Don't Laugh at Jokes, they Laugh at Tragedies
How many times can I break til I shatter?
►
August
(8)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(3)
No comments:
Post a Comment